Friday, July 13, 2012

Esthetics: My Favorite Make-Up Lines

I love make-up! Make-up can transform people into different versions of themselves. Make-up can be a way to self express, it can be a way to polish yourself and it can give you that boost of confidence you need. Ancient people before us paved the way to beauty for us, without them experimenting with berries, kohl and other organic materials we wouldn't have aisles of stores field with overwhelming choices. Here are some of my favorite make-up lines:

Mirabella- especially for professional make-up use, but I love it for personal use as well. Not as crazy about their eyeshadow though. Great foundation with SPF in it.
Clinque-just a good basic line. Lots of good choices in palettes.
Estee' Lauder-Love all her products; some great eyeshadow choices.
Mary Kay-I never thought I would say I like Mary Kay, but surprisingly Mary Kay has some great eyeshadow that goes on smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment