Friday, July 13, 2012

Esthetics: A Labor of Love

When I originally started to journal about my esthetics' experiences through my human resources lens (use to work in human resources), I never thought these handwritten pages would turn into anything more than friends of the recycling bin. I could have never imagined these pages would one day be read by esthetics' students throughout the world. Even after I put the book together, I never imagined the response I would get from readers, I love answering questions from all of you students and those of you contemplating esthetics' school. My book JumpStart Your Esthetics Career: A Guide For Newly Licensed Estheticians is a labor of love. Esthetics is my passion, and I hope my book and blog has helped you decide if esthetics is right for you. Please remember, I love your questions so keep them coming in. Due to the amount of questions I receive, please be patient with me, I will do my best to respond. Don't forget to enter the monthly drawing!
Grace Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment