Saturday, July 7, 2012

Am I too Old for Esthetics School?

I have spoken to many women lately who want to take that dive into esthetics, but they fear esthetics is only for the 20's and 30's somethings? That is not true at all. Sure, you will find a lot of students fresh out of high school, but you will find women of varying ages and backgrounds too. Many of the older students who go into esthetics do it because they have beautiful skin themselves and have aged well by taking care of their own skin, and they want to help other people in their age group achieve those great results too. I don't think it matters about age anymore, I have seen some women in their 40's and 50's with better skin than some 20's and 30's ladies, so I don't think age is a real reflection of success in esthetics. In addition, many of the older students are extremely dedicated to their craft and tend to flourish in this field because of their maturity and dedication. I know you are out there, you are going back and forth with your registration papers right now, thinking could I actually do this? The answer is a unequivocal YES, don't worry about age, it is just a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment