Friday, June 22, 2012

How Will I Know Esthetics is Right for Me?

It surprised me how many esthetician students have NEVER had a facial before enrolling in esthetics schools. I met a lot of students who were willing to sign on the dotted line for a hefty student loan without doing any field research.

I would advise anyone thinking about going to esthetics school to get several facials from different places. Try a day spa, a hair salon, and/or a medical spa...learn the differences between them.Immerse yourself into the different product lines, and ask the estheticians questions about their career choice before you dive deep into an esthetics education. I call it a little pre-education before investing your hard earned money into a career path you no little about.

No comments:

Post a Comment