Monday, March 12, 2012

Miracle Drug Store Cream for Puffy Eyes

          The first time I ever heard of using hemoroid cream on the face was many a moons ago on Oprah, back when I was a kid and didn't care about skin care. A woman on the show looked at least a decade younger than her chronological age, and in her skin care tool box was hemroid cream. Yes, I said hemroid cream, a.k.a. butt cream! I've always wanted to hide my face during the puffy times of month, but after a night of salty take out food and my eyes looked like golf balls, I knew I needed a solution ASAP. Desperate, willing to try anything, I decided to go to the drugstore and buy hemoroid cream. I knew in the back of my mind that this hemoroid cream would likely do nothing for my puffiness, but to my surprise IT WORKED! I couldn't believe it! Two weeks later, I am still using the hemoroid cream as needed, and I have to say it is a miracle in a tube! It greatly reduces my puffiness within a half hour of using it. This is my new miracle in a tube, and it definitely will travel with my cosmetic bag wherever I might go. (Please consult your doctor before using this; I am not a medical professional; and this is just my opinion and experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment