Sunday, March 4, 2012

Estheticians: Do You Trust Your Employer with Your Financial Future?

         If you trust your employer with your financial future then you can bypass this blog, if not keep on reading. It is a prudent esthetician who doesn't rely on their employer to cover them for liability insurance. I've heard over and over again from countless estheticians this very statement, "My employer said I am covered under their liability insurance so I don't need to buy it."
 When you get a job ask these questions.

(1) Am I specifically named in the coverage agreement?
(2) How much am I covered for?
(3) Are all the services I perform covered, or are some excluded?
(4) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- Can I get a copy of the agreement that shows I am specifically named as an insured party for my records?
         

No comments:

Post a Comment