Thursday, March 1, 2012

Esthetics Instructor

       
           Most esthetics instructors that I've come into contact with are delightful and truly care about the success of their students, but sometimes in every student's career life (no matter what major) they come across an instructor who is horrible. I've had both types of instructors. I was blessed to have one instructor for a portion of  my esthetics school career who truly cared about her students, who wanted them to be proficient and successful at their craft, and then I had an instructor who had her head in the clouds. When I say "head in the clouds" I mean it, she didn't teach anything and her sanitation and disinfection example was pathetic.
        So what do you do when you are so excited about embarking on your esthetics journey only to arrive in the instructor from hell's classroom? Do you think you can be successful at your career goals with this type of instructor? If not, you should consider finding a school and instructor where you might have a better rapport and a higher chance of a successful esthetics career. It is not failure to drop out and start over again, it would be a failure to stay in an environment where you can't ascend to your full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment