Sunday, July 14, 2013

Skin Care Samples: Packaging Ideas To Make Them More Appealing

Before Picture
 
I give out a samples of skin care products to all my new customers, and anytime I get a new product in that I want to retail I hand out these mini-containers. They are perfectly fine the way they are, but I wanted to make them more attractive and appealing. Everyone likes to get something for free, but it is even better when it comes in a cute, little box.
I went to Michael's and found these adorable boxes, six for $1.00. The ribbon was only a $1.00 and the samples I get for free with Image because I buy enough backbar to qualify for free products, and I chose to get samples to give to my customers so there is virtually no cost to me. I know I love to try samples before I buy, and in an effort to pump up my retail sells I like to give out samples, especially to new customers.
Finished Product
 

No comments:

Post a Comment