Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More Spa Party Pictures--Party Life is Never Boring

I have to say some of these spa customers keep me on my toes, both the little divas and bigger divas alike. If you are going to go into this business, go in with your eyes wide open, you have to be a PEOPLE person. You have to be able to deal with all types of personalities. This is very different from regular esthetics, you are only dealing with one customer at a time where here you have an entire room of customers all at ONCE!  In the spa party business, at least in my business I could be dealing with 30 girls and 30 moms all at once. My biggest parties are 35 kids with smallest being 8 kids. I deal with moms stealing my spa robes;unruly kids with parents that are oblivious to their bad behavior; I have to put up with kids demanding to win a prize for games they didn't win and I deal with moms who change their party package plans several times before the actual party. I refuse to kiss anyone's ass, but I do try to make all my participants happy, but it can be difficult. People's personalities are all different, and to do this business and to operate it well you have to juggle different personalities. You have to be willing to be flexible, you have to be willing to get creative and make changes to your business as necessary and deal with unforeseen problems at parties. I will do another blog for some spa party problems.

Marshmallow covered in dyed white chocolate with Tootsie Rolls--supposed to be nail polish bottles.


                                                     My Summer Nail Station
                                                      Mother's Day Decorations

                                                      Girls Team Facial Tables


                                                   Spa Frame that I made for girls/moms to take photos together at clubhouse event. I am purposely not included those pictures as I do not have an authorization from the parents to post on my blog, but you probably can get the idea. This was a huge hit, the girls and moms got their funky and crazy side on as they posed in our frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment