Saturday, March 15, 2014

Passion for Esthetics Blogging=Liebster Award

 
 
Thank you Beauty School Scarlet for nominating me for the Liebster Blogging Award. I am excited that you nominated me and I appreciate your kind recognition.

The Liebster Blogging Award is given by another blogger to a different blogger in recognition of a new or up and coming blogger. It helps blog readers to learn more about a blogger through informal questions given to the nominee by the blogger who nominated them for the award. The nominee then "pays it forward-by nominating eleven bloggers for the award (BSS)."



Want to learn a little more about me? Read my answers to Beauty School Scarlet's questions below and then keep reading to find out who I nominated to receive the Liebster Award!

 1.Who, what or where does your blogging inspiration come from?

My inspiration for blogging comes quite simply because I love esthetics and it is my passion to help other estheticians and students.

2.What is the best advice you have ever received?
    To always strive for your best and never let an obstacle stand in the way of your dreams.

3.What motivates you?
    My motivation comes from all the wonderful readers I have--I love answering there esthetic job related questions. There is nothing better than helping someone else achieve their dreams.

4.What is your favorite TV Show or movie?
    Parenthood

5.What book would you recommend others to read?
    My favorite skin-care related book is Skin Rules--a great book by a Dermatologist who gives great tips.

6.What is your dream job?
    My dream job--I already have it. I love being an esthetician--it is like being a kid in a candy store but the candy barrels are full of skin care product.

7.What is your favorite food?
   What isn't my favorite food is a better question. I love everything from pizza to Mexican food to chocolate anything.

8.What is guilty pleasure?
    My guilty pleasure is anything Obagi--I love their products but they are pretty expensive.

9.What is the story behind your blog name?
   I never expected my books or blogs to take off--I didn't even expect one person to read them. It was more of a catharsis to my own experiences. I decided if I was going to put myself out there I wanted a name that represented my greatest loves--my children and esthetics. Thus the name Grace Riley Esthetics was born.

10.What is your favorite drink of choice?
      Mai Tai or Sangria--non-alcoholic is Coke or H20 with lemon.

11.If money were no object, where would be the first place you would travel to?
       I would want to travel around the world and stop these horrific crimes against women like the sex trafficking. The power to save these victims is in the hands of people with power or money.  It is horrible what human beings, grown men do to young girls and even boys.


Congratulations to the following nominees that I am nominating for the Liebster Blogging Award. Please answer the questions below and nominate eleven other worthy bloggers and "play it forward."

Tiny Tips By Michelle
The Social Dermatologist
Made4Makeup
Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog
jaimesesthetics
myestheticianblog
The Paola Campo Report
Hypothyroid Mom
The Small Things Blog
Glassdoor Blog
Butter Baking A blog of baked goods

Nominees please answer the following questions and share with your readers via a blog. Then "play it forward."


(1) How did your blog come about?
(2) What is your inspiration that keeps you blogging?
(3) What is your favorite food?
(4) What is your favorite vacation spot?
(5) What is one thing you always spend money on no matter how tight your budget is?
(6) What is your all time favorite movie?
(7) If you had unlimited cash what charity would get your donation?
(8) Name one celebrity that you would like to trade places with for a day.
(9) What plans do you have for the future of your blog?

Thank you for sharing your answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment