Sunday, November 17, 2013

Estheticians: Resume Help

In this economy it can be tough getting a job much less one in a luxury services industry such as esthetics. What sets you apart from the other thousand estheticians applying for the same position? What skills and abilities do you have that jumps out to employers? Let me help you stand out from the crowd of estheticians waiting in line for the same job you want.
 
I offer several affordable package choices to get your career off and running today!
 
Basic Jump Start Plan-Let me emphasize your skills and assets by writing a winning resume to get the attention of employers. I will highlight the key words and skills that will grab employers' attention...just what you need to jump start your career! $20.00
 
Professional Cover Letter-Grab employers' attention with a well written and career specific cover letter. I provide you with a professional cover letter that highlights your best skills and abilities to help you get noticed. $20.00
 
Interview Coaching-Ready to go on an interview? Need help with the interview process and help answering questions so you are more likely to get the job in esthetics? With my esthetics and human resources background, I can help you prepare for the toughest interviews. Go in prepared so you get the job! Phone or chat--$30.00 for minutes.
 
 Reach me via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/grace.riley.5 
Send me a message today and we will Jump Start Your Career!
 
Author of JumpStart Your Esthetics Career: A Guide for Newly Licensed Estheticians and Spa Divas: A Place to Hang My License both available on www.amazon.com.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you are very true in this blog and a very useful information you have updated but if i say then this is necessary to me to have quality feature like Estheticians in Barrie

    ReplyDelete