Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Why I Love www.estheticianchannel.com

          Anyone who reads this blog knows that I love esthetics, no matter how you cut it, as an esthetician or as a client, I am obsessed with esthetics! I love it! Part of loving esthetics is that I am always constantly reading about new things in the field, and I came across www.estheticianchannel.com a while back. It immediately struck my eye because I have yet to find a website that is geared towards students (or new professionals) that offers a plethora of esthetics information. It has everything from state board information to career resources to trade shows. It is an amazing tool for any esthetics student, or recent graduate looking for esthetics information at their fingertips.
          For me, getting my book, Jump Start Your Esthetics Career: A Guide For Newly Licensed Estheticians on www.estheticianchannel.com was an enormous professional milestone. I am proud to have my book on a highly informative and professional website as www.estheticianchannel.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment