Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hands Can Age Your Clients More Than Their Face

           Most of your aging-conscious clients do everything they need to do to maintain the health and integrity of their skin. They get regular anti-aging facials; purchase the appropriate skin care products; and they use sunscreen. They might even get cosmetic fillers and Micrcodermabrasion to enhance their skin, but do they treat their aging hands as well? Offering add-on services to any facial treatment is a great way not only to earn extra money for your practice, but it is the perfect way to help your clients with total body anti-aging treatments. There is nothing worse than a woman with flawless skin who is sporting some serious GRANDMA HANDS! Many women focus on their facial skin, but they forget about their hands. There are so many add on choices for hand services to include with the facial--vitamin c enzyme peels, glycolic acids, exfoliantes, Microdermabrasion, and a plethora of facial creams that you can add to the hands. Don't let your clients walk out the door with glowing skin and grandma hands.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    My name is Leslie and im 25. I love your blog its been really helpful to me because i'm about to go to esthetician school in August. Im very excited to go to esthetician school but im kind of worried because im 4'11 and im worried that I might not be able to do facials. Does my height matter? I really want to be an esthetician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,
    My name is Les im 25 and im going to esthetician school in August. I love your blog it has really helped me. I am very excited about starting esthetician school. I am 4'11 and I am worried that I might not be able to do facials. Does height matter? I really want to be an esthetician. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Les,
    Please see my latest blog that was written with you in mind. Your question is a great one! Please do not let your height stomp on your dreams for esthetics.

    ReplyDelete