Friday, July 18, 2014

Spa Divas Book is Free on Amazon This Weekend!

My short memoir on my first industry job is FREE this weekend only! Available at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Spa-Divas-Crazy-Esthetics-License-ebook/dp/B00F4MTQPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405716611&sr=8-2&keywords=grace+riley+esthetics

What is it? It is all about the pitfalls of my first job experience. It was the first and worse job I've ever had in esthetics, but it taught me a lot about the industry.
What it's not? This book is not meant to be an advice book, it is not meant to give you tips per se on the industry, it is simply my STORY. My hope is that you extract your own lessons from my experience, but it is not a "How to Book."
Why did I write this book? I wrote this book because I get tons of e-mails from my blog readers. They ask me about my job experiences, and I felt that this job disaster could help readers see the potential red flags in their future jobs.  It was in a sense a catharsis for me, it was something that I could visualize and relive in my head as I typed the words. This book might simply be my story, but my goal and hope is that readers can use my story as an example of what isn't right at a spa and how to look for those red flags that I missed. My book is kind of a personal journal into my spa life at the time, it is not a complaint about my former job, in fact, I am glad I worked there. It taught me a lot and helped me pave my way to success in the future. Our experiences make us who we are, without that experience I wouldn't be the esthetician I am today.
What do I want my readers to take away from this book? I LOVE MY READERS---I have met so many of YOU wonderful readers through both my blog and books. When I first sat down to write my first book, I never in a million years would imagine I would get e-mails from all over the country much less become friends with some of you!!! I am truly blessed. My goal with this book was just to let readers know what I went through--how I survived--and how you can weather any storm and still succeed as an esthetician.

Thank you for reading my books.


http://www.amazon.com/Spa-Divas-Crazy-Esthetics-License-ebook/dp/B00F4MTQPY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405716611&sr=8-2&keywords=grace+riley+esthetics

No comments:

Post a Comment